Latest news on UMIP:
- 2017/02/01: After some time of unavailibility, the UMIP.org
source repository have been restored. UMIP.org hosting has been moved to a new
server. Some utilities may not have been restored yet, any suggestions and
remarks are welcomed, please contact us at contact(at)umip.org.
The git repository is now available at git.umip.org.
The apt repository is not available.
- 2013/12/30: OAI PMIPv6 has been ported to UMIP 1.0, and is now avsailable from UMIP.org. See the contribution page here.
- 2013/05/01: UMIP debian packages are now available via our Debian package repository.
- 2013/04/23: An MCoA and DSMIPv6 implementation has been contributed by Toyota InfoTechnology Center, USA, Inc. See the contribution page here.
- 2013/04/23: Contributions have been moved to a dedicated page (here).
- 2013/04/23: UMIP is tested on nighlty builds of the net-next kernel and results are available on this webpage (courtesy to Hajime Tazaki). This can help you to decide whether it is safe to run UMIP on net-next kernel.
- 2013/03/27: TAHI conformance test results for UMIP 1.0 are available here.
- 2013/03/22: UMIP has been tagged to version 1.0. UMIP now runs fine on 3.8.2 kernels (and higher) and passes the TAHI tests with flying colors! Debian packages and TAHI test results will be setup soon. Documentation has been updated accordingly.
- 2013/03/13: Website / documentation updates.
- 2013/01/13: Updated the TAHI documentation, available here.
- 2012/09/20: New documents added to the documentation page, section "Other resources".
- 2012/07/15: A new PMIPv6 implementation based on UMIP has been made available by EURECOM: OpenAirInterface Proxy-Mobile IPv6 (OAI PMIPv6). It is available here for download. This implementation is different from the one available in our git repositories, and we advice interested users to use OAI PMIPv6 instead.
- 2011/10/21: A new patch repository is available for PMIPv6. Check out the documentation here.
- 2011/03/19: All remaining old hg repositories have been converted to git and all previously HTTP-available UMIP git repositories (umip, patches, debian, ...) are now available using pure git transport. Documentation pages have been updated to reflect that.
- 2010/10/05: Some documentation updates after merging multiple patches (migratev2, tunnel support, statistic support, etc.) to the umip.git tree.
- 2010/02/16: New documentations (FAQ, Miredo, Debian packages).
- 2010/02/15: New IPsec/IKE documentation.
- 2009/11/15: Opening of UMIP.org.