This page gathers all the extensions that have been contributed to UMIP but not yet integrated to our stable repositories. Below are some informations and documentations about these contributions.
MCoA / DSMIPv6 implementation
A Multiple Care-of Addresses Registration (MCoA, RFC5648) and Dual Stack Mobile IPv6 (DSMIPv6, RFC5555) implementation has been contributed by Toyota InfoTechnology Center, USA, Inc. Source code and documentation are available on this page.
Two Proxy-Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6, RFC5213) implementations are available:
- OAI PMIPv6 for UMIP has been developped by EURECOM. Source code and documentation are available on this page.
- Another (unmaintained) PMIPv6 implementation is available on our umip-pmipv6-patches.git repository. A documentation to use this set of patches is available here. However, we advise people to use the above OAI PMIPv6 implementation instead.
- 2013/12/30: Added documentation and patches for OAI OMIPv6.
- 2013/12/30: Added reference to the FMIPv6 implementation from fmipv6.org.
- 2013/12/12: Removed deprecated reference to the Nautilus6 MCoA/DSMIPv6 implementation.
- 2013/04/22: First version of this document.